Tuesday, October 09, 2018

ORDERED NEW DUALLY TIRES & WHEELS ON EBAY

TUESDAY
10-9-2018

Ben woke up at 4AM again today and came into the bedroom. Woke Wilson up; then they both left the room. I suspect that Wilson went out and pooped on the living room rug.

So I went back to sleep until 6AM.

Got up and dressed.

Beautiful Sunrise

Took dogs for walk. Ben pooped. Wilson did not. I was suspicious.

Dropped Ben's poo bag in the garbage can outside.

Back to the house, where I made latte for myself and eggs for the dogs.

Fed dogs.

Started to clean up. Started washing dishes & laundry.

Vacuumed up cat litter and cleaned it up.

Found the little poop in the living room. Chastised the dog. He did not understand me.

Called hubby. He was finally up at 8AM. He told me to order tires for new Dually truck on eBay.

I ordered tires. I ordered the wheels.

Hubby ran into problems getting truck licensed. He said that Jorgensen Ford has not sent out the paperwork to Idaho yet. So he asked the titling associate to send it next day air. So it took him 2.5 hours to wait for an appointment at DMV only to be not able to do anything. They got the VIN inspected and somebody else can go in to pay and get the registration & titling.

 USPS delivered several packages to the front door. I opened the packages and they were the books I ordered from Amazon. I can read now! Also, the Geckos arrived from Amazon for the outside entryway.

I made a latte & had a bowl of salad for lunch.

Took the dogs for another walk outside.

I also ordered another ceiling fan for outside on the patio.

Fed Ex came and brought the dining room rug & chair for the office I ordered.  I can't roll out the rug because the table is too heavy. But I opened the chair box by myself and put it together.

Office Chair

Wilson was playing with Rattler for a while.

I took dogs out for another walk at 2:30PM. We went to get the mail. Both dogs peed

Then I came back and ordered Fall earrings on Etsy.

Watched Endeavour for a while.

Hubby called about 8:29PM to let me know about his dinner with KR.

I took a hot bath. Put body cream on all over. Put cream on my dry feet.

Went to bed at 10PM.

Ben was restless and came into the master bedroom about 4PM. He curled up on his bed and went back to sleep. The cat slept on my pillow and Wilson slept beside me all night until 6:00AM!

No comments: