Sunday, October 07, 2018

SUNDAY AND STILL RAINING

SUNDAY
10-7-2018

Got up at 5:30AM. Wilson came running in the bedroom and was barking.

I got dressed & walked dogs. Still very tired.

Dark Skies & Clouds Beyond Patio

I made latte for myself and eggs for dogs.

Gave the cat some milk.

Fed dogs.

Took them for a walk again.

Came back and tried to take a nap on the sofa, but dogs bothered me.

I got up and surfed online for awhile.

Still cold and dark and rainy outside.

Dogs slept in the guest bedroom. Ben threw a pillow on the floor for Wilson to sleep upon.




Ben & Wilson
Took dogs for another walk at 11:30. It was lightly raining. I wish the sun would shine.

Watched Deadpool, then watched the new Dr Who. 

Walked dogs again.

Went to bed at 10PM.

Dogs woke me up at 11:30PM to go for another walk.

I came back to the house afterwards and fell into bed, exhausted.
 

No comments: