Friday, October 19, 2018

PICK UP CLOSET SHELVES IN ST GEORGE

FRIDAY
10-19-2018

Got up at 6AM. Hubby walked dogs while I took a shower. My knee felt much better. Pain is at a very minimum.

I felt much better after shower.

Dressed, and made lattes. Started eggs.

By the time hubby and dogs got back, I had put away dishes, started laundry and made all the breakfast.

Hubby fed eggs to dogs.

He got dressed and we loaded dogs in Dually.

Drove to walk Wilson on the east side of town in the park. He was whining and had to pee.

Then drove to St George.

Walked dogs again at Lowe's. We waited while hubby went inside and got the closet shelf unit.

Then we drove to Costco and did some shopping. Dogs stayed in the truck. It was only 62 degrees in St George, so not a danger. We left windows down.

Got toilet paper, more pillows, dog bed. Some food things.

Wanted to eat at Peruvian Chicken, but it was packed.

Drove back around and found a Corn Dog truck parked at the side of the road. They were delicious. Had to wait for a while because there were so many people ordering. Ate the dogs in the truck. Got kettle chips. Corn dogs had honey drizzled over them. Yum. Hubby also got a cheese dog.

Hubby drove by Jones Paint and Glass. Had older guy come out to help fix his loose rear view mirror with a tool. Only took a few minutes and the guy did not charge us anything!

We drove to Tonaquint Park in St George. Walked dogs by the river. It was very pretty.

Saw ducks.

Ducks at Park

Drove home. Stopped to get ice for the food we purchased at Costco.

At home, we unloaded stuff.

I went to get mail.

UPS brought Vistaprint cards. I had left on the old Post Falls address. Hubby was upset.

We ordered a fireplace from Houzz.

Hubby helped me re-plant the aloe vera in the plant pots we purchased at Lowe's.

I took a shower & washed my hair.

We walked dogs again.

Hubby watched automotive shows for a while.

Had to take a bath because I was having Endo cramps.

Took a bite of MJ cookie.

Walked dogs again; went down to the dog park.

Hubby had cereal for snack. I had milk.

We walked dogs again at 11PM and went to bed.

No comments: