Friday, October 05, 2018

FRIDAY IN OCTOBER

OCTOBER 5 2018
FRIDAY

Got up at 6:45AM.

Hubby took dogs for a walk while I made eggs & latte.

Gave Wilson another Benadryl because he has been honking so much.

Hubby gave the dogs eggs and then the puppies played with all their stuffed toys.

We walked the dogs again.

Hubby wanted to put up the hanging lights over the counter, but we found that one of them had been returned and was missing parts, was shorter than the others.

Hubby made phone calls. Called his Dr regarding physical therapy here in town. Called Propane and paid the bill. He called Dan, our neighbor in ID to give him measurements for making the side table in the living room.

I paid bills online.

Hubby left at 10AM to go get Casey. They were back at 11PM with Casey's laundry and picked up the white truck. They were going to change the oil & filters on the Blue Dually. They had already dropped off the credit applications at Ford.

I walked the dogs and went to get mail. Got my Amazon order of World War Z so that I can read it.

Washed Casey's laundry.
 
I walked the dogs again. I read my book. Took a hot bath.

Hubby came home at 4PM. He was upset that the white truck was overheating and that the guy that wanted to buy the other trucks bailed out. Hubby ate some lunch and left me a Teriyaki bowl from Jack-In-The-Box.

He left about 4:30PM.

I walked the dogs again.

Read my book.

UPS came again and brought my new lamp I ordered. I put it together with Wilson's help.

Library Lamp


The lamp is very pretty.

Got the box for the side table in the guest bedroom. Could not open the box. Hubby had to do it when he returned home at 7PM. He and Casey had been working on the white truck all afternoon.

Decmode Chevron Wood Chest

Actually, the chest is very wobbly. The drawers are of poor quality. Not a very good buy for a chest. More decorative than anything.

We walked dogs quickly around the neighborhood.

Hubby took off at 8:30PM to go have dinner with Casey at Wedgie's Sports Bar. He came back at 11PM.

I had already taken a shower and was in bed, sleeping.

Hubby said that the sports bar had great burgers.

We walked the dogs again before bed.

Hubby took a shower and we went to bed.

No comments: