Wednesday, October 03, 2018

MORE RAIN IN MESQUITE

WEDNESDAY
10-3-2018

Got up and walked the dogs. Wilson pooped. Ben did not.

Then we came back and hubby made breakfast eggs. I made lattes.

Hubby put up the RING doorbell. It works!

Then he started working on the ceiling fan in the spare bedroom. Casey called and hubby left.

We ran into Stan who said that the tickets for his concert were $15 a piece. So hubby gave me money to buy the tickets. XXX was also walking outside and I talked to her for a while. Her dogs Pinky and

The delivery for our Birch Lane Eau Claire 6 Door Accent Cabinet in Scrimshaw color came at 10AM. The guys hauled it in and put it behind the sofa. It is HUGE. Wrapped in TONS of cardboard.

Cabinet


I filled out credit applications for hubby at the local NAPA, Ford Dealer, and Auto Zone.

Then I ordered another lamp for the office, and a rug for the dining room. Ordered more wooden crates from Michael's for the cat's climbing tree that hubby will build.

I took the dogs for several walks.

It RAINED a LOT today. The water was running in rivers down the road.

After it rained, I walked the dogs again.

Used a shea butter face mask on my face. I had purchased a whole bunch of face masks at Walmart for $1 each. 

USPS delivered some flip-flops that I ordered. 

I put meatballs in the Kong toys for the dogs. Wilson seemed to like it. Ben was not interested. 

Hubby came home at 4:30PM and changed clothes. He helped me move the cabinet and get rid of all the cardboard. 

UPS came and delivered hubby's parts from Alligator for his new Blue King Ranch. 

Hubby walked the dogs with me and we walked down to the mailbox to mail the paperwork for the tan truck to Dave Smith in CDA.

Casey came at 5:45PM and the guys left to travel into Las Vegas so Casey can see The Strip and The Lights. 

 

No comments: