Saturday, October 13, 2018

UNLOAD TRAILER/LOAD TIRES & WHEELS

SATURDAY
10-13-2018

Got up at 6AM and walked puppies. Nice to have hubby home again.

He kept saying that he LOVES our comfortable bed & clean sheets.

I made lattes. He made eggs for dogs & himself.

We unboxed things from UPS. I got lanterns & a small cactus. Put boxes in garage.

Hubby watched Automotive show for a while.

We unloaded stuff from trailer. Cleaned up garage.

Loaded truck tires & wheels into trailer to take them to shop.

Walked dogs.

I went to get mail.

Cleaned hubby's ears.

Went to visit the local marijuana Dispensary; Deep Roots Harvest. Was very odd. Need to check in with Drivers License, then have to wait to visit the actual "shop". But they write your orders up for you. Everything is put in childproof bags. Very different from Washington.

Had to stop at Del Taco because we were hungry. Hubby got tacos. I got a grilled chicken burrito. I drove the FMF. Gave hubby a break from driving.

At home, I massaged the balm into my knee and into hubby's shoulders. Then I had 1/2  of the brownie after we ate lunch.

It made me tired. I took a nap on the sofa.

Woke up at 6:00PM. Hubby took dogs for a walk, while I took a hot bath because I had the shakes/chills.

Changed clothes and hubby drove to Mesquite Community Theater to watch Stan Pappas sing A Tribute To Frank Sinatra.





Hubby drove because it was getting dark. We got there about 10 minutes early and got seats on the left side in the back.

It was a fun concert. LeeAnn, our neighbor across the way by the dog park did a duet with Stan.

Hubby was falling asleep between songs. 

We left afterwards. Got home by 9PM. Walked dogs. I took a 2 hour nap on the sofa while hubby watched automotive shows.

Then hubby walked dogs again and we went to bed.

No comments: