Monday, October 08, 2018

WARMER MONDAY

MONDAY
10-8-2018

Woke up at 4AM when Ben came in the master bedroom, wagging his tail. Wilson jumped up on the bed several times. Finally got up at 5AM to walk them.

We walked towards the golf green. There were some guys out there at that time of morning, mowing the lawn!

Both of the dogs peed, and we saw nobody else. It was still pretty cold outside.

Back to the house, and I pulled a blanket over me on the sofa and slept until 8AM.

I heard a text message ding, so I saw that hubby had texted me. I made breakfast eggs for the dogs and talked to him. I made a latte.

After feeding the dogs, I changed clothes. Then the dogs were whining to go out again.

We went for another walk and both of the dogs pooped. However, Wilson decided to tangle himself up when we came to the golf road. A couple golf carts came passed us when I was trying to untangle them!

Finally brought both bags and the dogs back to the house. The heat had climbed in the house, so I immediately cranked the A/C!

I put away dishes and started the dishwasher.

Cleaned up the kitty litter. He was in there for a long time.

Walked dogs several times.

I made rice and chicken for dinner.

UPS delivered the new side table for the spare bedroom. I put it together and sent a picture to hubby.

Decmode 3-Layered Nesting Chest

It is just as flimsy as the other. More decorative, but the drawers work better than the other one. It will be ok with the Cubie Blue on his for when people visit.

Hubby called me on his way to pick up engine in Tum Tum Washington for the Forklift. He got lost several times and lost cell phone service.

He called me after he was done. He dropped off the engine, then went to his hotel room in CDA.

I watched Endeavour on Amazon Prime channel.

Took dogs out for one last walk at 10PM. Then plugged in my heating pad and went to bed.

Cat decided to dig at the dresser beside the door all night. I had to get up and put a pillow beside the dresser. Cat was trying to play around all night. I finally slept at midnight.


No comments: