Thursday, October 04, 2018

NEW TINT ON NEW TRUCK

THURSDAY
OCTOBER 4 2018

Hubby finally got home at 4:30.

Wilson woke up and started honking again. Hubby gave him a Benadryl and took the dogs for a walk.

Then I fell back to sleep.

Woke up at 6AM to potty.

Then went back to bed.

Up at 7AM to walk dogs & make latte.

Hubby made eggs for breakfast.

He fed eggs to dogs when we got back.

Then he fixed the fan in the guest room and I vacuumed up the mess from the sheetrock. We moved the bed back. Had to cut the legs off the new cabinet in the livingroom. Took the cabinet out on the patio, hubby cut the legs off with his saw. Then I vacuumed up the mess.

I washed the bedding on the guest bedroom bed.

Casey called at Noon and said he was ready to go to the shop.

Hubby had to go get Casey, come back to the house and pick up the New Blue Dually and take it to the Tint shop downtown.

Then they went to the shop to work.

I walked the dogs. Cleaned up the house. Opened the new lamp for the living room.

Walked the dogs again. Some idiot had broken a glass bottle by the tree that they poop near.

Casey came to the house at 4PM and said that hubby was stopping at Walmart to get eggs & milk.

The Fed Ex delivery came at 5PM and they decided to put the stuff on the truck. Casey said it would only take 1 hour.

I walked the dogs again. Wilson found some horrible looking bug on the sidewalk. Both dogs pooped.

I walked them home. Then I went back and took 2 bags to clean up Ben's poop & pick up the broken glass.

Came back home and tossed the bags in the dumpster next door.

Hubby came home and got me. Casey was taking a shower at his hotel. Hubby changed his clothes. We walked the dogs one more time.

Then we drove to the hotel & picked up Casey. Went to Cucina Italiana on Mesquite Boulevard. It was ok. But a lot of food. I ordered Spaghetti & Meatballs. It stayed on my stomach all night and I had difficulty sleeping. No more eating so close to bedtime.

Took Casey back to his hotel.

We came home. Walked dogs again.

Went to bed.

No comments: