Friday, October 12, 2018

HUBBY BACK IN NEVADA!

OCTOBER 12 2018
FRIDAY

I am so gosh-darn tired. Dogs are just NOT letting me sleep. I think they sense that hubby is not here and they are restless.

Ben got up at 4AM and wandered into the bedroom again. He tried to sleep in the dog bed, but became restless and walked into the spare bedroom again.

Wilson repeatedly kept jumping up and down from the bed. He wakes me up to put him on the bed everytime. The cat finally got tired of all this messing around and left the bed.

Up at 4AM when Ben repeatedly whined to go outside. WHEN ARE THE LANDSCAPERS COMING? I really need the dogs to have a doggy door to go outside to do their "business" at any time of the day/night.

Walking in the dark with thousands of stars in the sky. The Big Dipper is on its side, and the handle is pointing directly at our home.

Ben poops in the rocks, I have to climb over plants to get it. Then we walk to the doggy park. Then walk home.

I called hubby to talk to him because it looked like he was in Dubois, ID to stay for the night. He said he just pulled over to take a quick nap. He did not want to stop in Butte, MT to stay overnight, just want to "push thru". 

We go home and I try to sleep for another 4 hours. However, the construction workers get here at 5:45AM to start work on the roof of the home next to us. Wilson gets up and barks at them.

I have to get up and make breakfast for dogs. I make latte for me so that I can get caffeine to stay awake.

Feed dogs eggs.

Take dogs for a walk. Hubby calls.  He is in Idaho Falls and wants to get a Starbucks. I can't find my glasses and he misses the exit. Talk to him briefly. He is going back on the road after fuel & poop. I tell him to drive safe.

I am so tired I can't think.

I clean up cat litter and vacuum. Start a load of laundry. Load and start dishwasher.

Take dogs out to potty again. Wilson refuses to poop. It is still only 68° outside at 9:45AM. I have to wear a sweater. The sun is making ambient temperature warmer, tho.

Come back and type on blog. Then I take a nap on sofa.

Took dogs for a walk again at 4:50PM. We walked down the hill towards town. Hubby came driving up the hill. Puppies were SO excited to see him.

He drove home and I walked the dogs home.

Stopped to talk to neighbor getting ready for Garage Sale tomorrow. Her name is Chris.

Finally got to walk home and puppies were pulling at leashes. Loved to see daddy. Sniffed him and jumped on him.

Unloaded his clothes and food in truck. I put clothes in washer. Then he took a hot shower.

Changed to his jammie pants.

We ordered Domino's Pizza, but they don't deliver here. Had to drive to pick it up.

Then came home and ate. Walked dogs again.

Gave dogs some pills to sleep.

Went to bed at 8:15PM. Hubby was very tired.


No comments: