Wednesday, October 10, 2018

SHOPPING AT WALMART

WEDNESDAY
10-10-2018

Got up at 6AM to walk dogs. I dressed. We walked and both dogs pooped.

There was LOTS of garbage on our walk, so I picked up a lot. Empty water bottles, bags of trash, construction crap.

Came back and the garbage collection for the construction was here, so I could not drop the garbage into their receptacle. Will have to wait until tonight.

I made latte & eggs for breakfast. Fed dogs eggs.

Cleaned up cat litter. Vacuumed tiles.

Walked the dogs again before I left to get groceries.

I left the dogs and drove down to Walmart to shop.

Got milk, Keurig pods, dog meat, vase, dried flowers, more sheets for bed, breakfast chicken sandwich.

Drove home. The construction people had parked a SEMI in front of our drive and were unloading it. I could not back in, and had to drive around them to park in our garage. They really need to park out in the thoroughfare and bring the stuff in individually.

I walked the dogs again after putting away the groceries. Put a vase & dried flowers in the spare bedroom.

Started laundry. Started dishwasher.

Just junk mail when we picked up the post during our 4th Dog Walk of the day.

Played "Chase" with the dogs. Wilson really put his butt down and raced around the house. Ben had to keep from slipping on the tiles. 

UPS came and left boxes from Michael's - had purchased more crates for the cat's DIY tree. Also jeans & shirt ordered. Shirt is OK. Got Amazon shirt. It will be okay with no bra. Kinda tight. I think I like it so will order some more.

Also got galvanized pitcher from Michael's. Put it below the TV in the display area. I checked and could have got it for $5 less at Walmart. Darn.

Hubby called and wanted me to research fireplace inserts. He has decided we finally need to install a new one at the house in Idaho. He also wanted to know if we should buy Casey's side/side. I said no. Wait for a few months until he gets his Pension.

Construction workers were working on the house to the south of us all day. Lots of banging. Lots of barking from the dogs.

Ben slept in the spare bedroom today. Kitty had a little while out in the garage. He scratched to get back inside.

I read some more for a while.

Took the dogs for another walk. Ran into John & Dee while they were driving into their driveway. Talked to Dee for a while. Dee pointed out that Ben has a growth on his leg.

At home, I researched Vets to call tomorrow for Ben.

Watched Endeavour for a while. Deadpool 2 is not out for free on Netflix yet. I refuse to pay for watching a movie anymore.

Walked the dogs again.

I took a hot bath at 8PM.

A construction worker walked thru the home next door with a flashlight and Wilson started barking at him. It was disturbing.

Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: