Sunday, September 30, 2018

SUNDAY DAY OF REST!

SUNDAY
9-30-2018

Got up and took a shower right away. Hubby had come to bed late. The street light had been shining thru the little holes in the mini blinds.

Cat stayed away all night, but Ben slept with us beside the bed. Wilson slept in the bed by hubby all night.

I need to get a step in order to enter the bed.

I then made lattes & eggs. Hubby woke up when Ben's tail banged against the mini blinds.

Hubby came out and finished the eggs for the dogs.

He fed the dogs.

We took the dogs for a walk. Both of them pooped! Wilson pooped on the sidewalk again. Yuck.

We came back and hubby watched Automotive shows for a while.

Then he put together my office chair & opened the plastic desk. I put the computer and set up my new printer on the desk.

Hubby put up the clock in our room. Then he put together the new park bench in the entryway.

He will have to weld a couple panels on to the security screen door in order to mount it on the stucco on the side of the front door. So that will be installed at a later date.

I ordered a Poop sign on Etsy. I ordered a self-inking address stamp on Etsy.

I ordered a trio of overlarge clothespins & 2 safety pins for decor in the laundry room.

Hubby watched automotive shows on Youtube on the TV.

No comments: