Wednesday, September 12, 2018

WASHER AND DRYER DELIVERY!

W E D N E S D A Y
SEPTEMBER 12 2018

Cat slept on my chest for over 1 hour last night, bapping at my necklace & face.

He was up at 5AM, trying to get into the closet. I put him out of the room and closed the door. We slept until 6:15AM.

I got up to potty and dressed. Put the clean dishes away. Got hubby's pan and dishes out for breakfst. Took the dogs for a walk while hubby made eggs for breakfast.

I came back and made lattes.

The construction workers were here with green wood, wood package for framing, and plywood for framing the house next door. We are losing our "view" thru the middle of the house. Sad.

I cleaned out the laundry room because we get delivery of our WASHER & DRYER today!

Then I took the dogs for a walk at 10AM. The delivery men got here as we got to the dog park. Stopped at the post box, but no mail there today.

Walked home and they were just bringing the washer/dryer set. They installed it quickly and did a test wash/dry.

They had us sign paperwork and were out of here within 30 minutes.

I started laundry.

I looked in the garage for more things to put on my side table in the entryway. Found the water fountain and hooked that up. Hubby installed the clock. He also hung the pretty picture at the end of the hallway that we had purchased yesterday at Home Depot.

Hubby made several phone calls to a dealer in Las Vegas about a truck, to Frontier about internet for renter, to Landscaper about installing astro-turf, and to the fence guy to make sure he is putting in a angle fence on the side of the house, not a stepped fence.

I put clean laundry away.

Before we knew it, the day was gone and it was 3PM. We drove over to the Pioneer Center to register as HOA members, and get our temporary pass cards. They also issued stickers for the vehicles.

Drove to Smith's to pick up more tea for me, and some meatballs for spaghetti dinner.

Drove over to the Window Tint store to see the tints they had available. I told hubby to pick what he wants.

Drove home.

Walked dogs as soon as we got home.

We had LOTS of packages from UPS/Fed Ex.

Opened our new lamps! Opened our new electric LED salt/pepper shakers! Opened my new Volcom sandals. Opened our new USB chargers for the back of our bedside tables (when they get here).

Took dogs for another walk. The sun had was going down and it was shaded behind the flat top. We walked all around the neighborhood. Hubby found another Haven that he looked at to find out the insulation, HVAC, and studs were placed.

Came back and cranked the A/C. It was still 93 ° 

Hubby came back home and filled out a trouble ticket for Frontier internet.

I texted KR and told her about our exciting day.

I went to bed at 10PM. Hubby stayed up to watch automotive shows. He walked the dogs late and came to bed.

No comments: