Saturday, September 29, 2018

SECURITY DOOR IN ST GEORGE

SATURDAY
9-29-2018

When I got up to potty this morning, my feet were burning. So I put on some cream. Of course, I got the cream on the floor. So I had to clean that up later when we got up.

At 7AM, we finally got up. Wilson had been trying to jump on the bed, but it is too tall.

Hubby went and got Ben's dog bed and put it in our room.

I took the dogs for a walk at 7AM. Hubby could not go as he had broken his orthotic boot. He had to repair it.

Wilson pooped on the sidewalk. Ben pooped by a tree. Some golf service guy was driving down the wrong side of the road. Rude people at the end of the road were walking their dogs and refused to get out of the way or wait for us.

I came back. Hubby had made eggs. I made lattes.

Hubby looked for parts on the computer. He left to go down to the shop at 8AM.

I opened the box that had the bathroom cabinet in it. I stocked it with toilet paper & put the spray on the top. It looks OK in the bathroom.

4D Concepts Urban Loft 4 Drawer Metal Chest

I made the bed and made Waldorf salad.

Hubby got home at 1PM and was covered in dirt.. He was soaked in sweat. We transferred the wooden bench seat to the garage so that he can undress there. I put his dirty jeans, shirt, and t-shirt in the washer immediately. He took a shower. 

Walked the dogs before we left.

We left at 2PM for St George. Stopped at Lowe's to pick up our Security Screen Door. Walked the dogs in the grass in the parking lot edge before hubby went inside to pick up the door. Dogs and I waited in the new truck.

Hubby took for-ever! He said they repeatedly went in the back to find the door and kept coming out with the wrong doors.

Finally went to Michael's. Hubby waited in the truck with dogs. Michael's had a 50% off sale, so I got some fall decor. Store looked like it was 1/2 the size and was already picked thru. Lots of people there.

Then we drove to Starbucks to get cups and drinks. It took a long time there as they had only 2 mixers going. Lots of people there, too. I ordered drinks and got 2 new stainless steel mugs as we had left ours at KR's in Idaho.

Drove to Staples to get a office chair & plastic chair mat. I went in to purchase them and a nice man named Darius. He helped load the box & chair mat.

Then we drove to Terikyaki Grille on Red Cliffs Drive. I talked to a very nice woman that was putting together a presentation for taking care of oneself. She was very nice.

We got our food and ate in the truck.

Then drove back to St. George. Gave dogs some food and water.

Dogs were tired. They napped the entire trip.

Walked dogs when we got home.

Hubby put up mini blinds in our room so we would have privacy and not have the street light shining in our eyes.

It took him about 3 hours with my help to set up the arch fan & mini blinds on the palladin bar for the guest bedroom. Finally had to epoxy the little plastic pieces to the arch.

I went to bed at 9:30PM. Hubby came to bed at 12:38PM. I scolded him for staying up so late.

No comments: