Saturday, September 29, 2018

NEW BEDROOM FURNITURE/TRIPS TO LAS VEGAS

FRIDAY
9-28-2018

Walked dogs at 6AM.

Got up and made breakfast for dogs. I made lattes.

Hubby took off to take the new truck and get a truck he bought from Las Vegas.

I had to wait at home with the dogs for our delivery of bedroom furniture from Ashley Home Furniture.

They finally called at 10:30 to say they were coming.

A couple young guys.

The bed slats made the mattress & box springs very tall for the bed. The guy said we could trade them in for 3" box springs instead of the 12" box springs. They could not take them back as they had to deliver and not return.


Blaneville Bedroom Set

Hubby arrived home just as the kids were leaving.

We had to go down to the shop and off-load the truck he brought back. He made me get in it and back it down. That Was Scary!

So hubby took me and the dogs with him to Las Vegas. It was a quick trip.

We stopped at Jack In The Box and hubby ran inside to get lunch for us - Teriyaki Bowls.

I ate mine and gave the dogs some chicken nuggets that hubby had purchased.

We walked the dogs and then returned to Mesquite.

Both of us were very tired.

Hubby dropped me off at Walmart so that I could pick up some ice, chicken (for Waldorf salad) and king size sheets for the new bed!

Hubby took us to the house and dropped us off at the back drive. We walked thru the sluice to our home.

I washed the sheets, put them on the new bed.

I took a bath. I really wanted to go to bed because I was so tired.

Hubby called me at 7:30 and wanted me to come down to help him get the truck off the trailer. Dave had gone home and hubby had no help.

So I drove the Expedition and went to help him.

It was scary getting the truck off in the dark!

On the way back, I washed the Expedition at the car wash in front of Walmart. Then at home, we had a box from Fed Ex. It was the storage chest for the bathroom.

Hubby sat watching TV. I went to bed at 8:30PM.

Hubby finally came in to bed much later.

It was very comfortable, but the light outside was still awful. Need to put up mini-blinds.


No comments: