Thursday, September 27, 2018

NEW TRUCK FROM RICHFIELD

THURSDAY
SEPTEMBER 27 2018

Got up at 5AM. Took dogs for a walk.

Packed up Expedition.

Stopped down at the shop to pick up Dave's truck. Hubby drove Dave's truck and I drove Expedition to St George, UT.

Just after the canyon, I got pulled over by the police. I had seen him lying in wait by the weeds between the interstate. But I was NOT speeding. He pulled me over for tint on my side windows that was TOO dark???

He ran my stuff and it took forever. Hubby waited in front of me while it was happening.

Finally, the policeman came back and let me go with a "warning" but as I am from out of state, he should really not have pulled me over at all!

We dropped Dave's truck off. Then hubby got in with me. I drove to Beaver, UT.

Then we had to stop and walk dogs. Go potty, and fill car with fuel.

Hubby drove on to Richfield, UT.

Got there by 10:15AM.

Forgot there was a 1 hour setback time in Utah.

Hubby drove the truck. Got them to come down on the price. Signed the paperwork. Installed the hitch ball in the middle of the pickup bed. I walked dogs. Gave them water. Let them sit in the shade. Went into the showroom. Talked to a salesman about his cat. Then we left by 1:30PM.



Hubby drove his new truck back. I drove the car. The drive back seemed to take Forever!

Stopped in St George at the Wendy's to get lunch and walk dogs. Wilson had woken up and was queebing. Both hubby and I pottied, too.

Back on the road and in Mesquite by 4:30PM. We drove to the shop and I helped him load up the trailer on the gooseneck hitch in the back of the pickup bed.

Then hubby left for Las Vegas to pick up a truck he bought.

I drove home with the dogs. Walked the dogs when we got home. Unloaded the car. Started a load of laundry. Made some coffee for myself. Gave dogs & cat fresh water & food.

I called hubby to make sure he was OK on the road. He loves his new truck. It is all computer automated and has bluetooth, back-up camera, electric everything!

I cleaned up the mess that the cat made when he tried to jump into the cabinet and spilled my latte milk.

We received no UPS today. Sad.

I will go down and get mail after it gets dark. I don't want to talk to neighbors.




No comments: