Friday, September 14, 2018

ANOTHER TRIP TO LAS VEGAS FOR SOFAS

FRIDAY
9-14-2018

I could not sleep very well all night. Cat was digging at the closet door. Had to put him out of the room and shut the door. Then he was later digging at the door cabinet in the bathroom. Had to go potty and open the door for him.

Woke up sweaty. I got up to turn on the A/C. It had gotten down to 70°. 

Got up at 5:45AM.

Took dogs for walk. It was quite cool outside with a breeze blowing.

We made lattes and eggs. 

Went to check our balance in the Bank and our money had DISAPPEARED! We were desperately upset.

Took the dogs to Pampered Pooches Day Care. Told them to wash, groom, cut toenails. 

Then we drove over to the shop and picked up the trailer. 

Drove to Las Vegas. 

Picked up our sofas downtown at LV Furniture Warehouse.

Then drove north to pick up our other chairs at In Style Furniture.


Stopped at Teriyaki Madness to have lunch.

Went to Lowe's. Picked up laundry room cabinets. 


Drove east so hubby could look at trucks. He put $ down on them.

Then we drove south on I-15 to look at another truck in downtown Vegas.

We then drove back north on MLK road. Got on the I-15 again and drove home.

Stopped for fuel. Then picked up dogs.

Hubby parked down at the bottom of the street with the truck & trailer. I walked up to get the dogs. 

It was odd, because they had let the dogs chew thru the leashes that were "up on a shelf". Odd. Weren't the dogs supervised?

Then I noticed blood on the back seat when we unloaded the dogs to walk them at the doggy park at home. I walked the dogs & they pottied while hubby parked the truck.

I walked the dogs home. 

Ben went inside the house and flung blood EVERYWHERE. I ran to get hubby. He helped me and we found out that Ben's toenail had been cut too short. Blood on cabinets, blood on floor, blood on rug. 

I took pictures of everything. Hubby called the Groomers. The lady came to see us and brought some stuff to put on his nail to stop the bleeding. 

I was upset. It took another 45 minutes after she left to clean the house.

Hubby brought in the cabinets & sofas from the trailer.

We were tired. 

Ate the rest of our Teriyaki food bowls, watched Lodge 49.

I went to get mail.

I took a shower. It was already 7PM.

Met hubby and the boys coming back from a walk.


I stayed up for a little while to watch Lodge 49 with hubby. 

Went to bed at 9:30PM.







No comments: