Thursday, May 10, 2018

WEEK ALMOST DONE

THURSDAY
5-10-2018

Still raining and wet outside.

Rattler kitty slept on his pillow by my bedside again.

We have been putting Ear Mite medicine in his ears.

I got up and made latte for hubby.

Hubby made eggs for dogs & gave tuna to cats.

Charles' brother came over to give a bid on doing the trim. Hubby does not want to do it. He is not inclined to work with wood.

I stopped at Jitterz to get lattes for hubby and me. The girl was dumb and forgot the drink order as soon as I had said it. So I did not tip her because she should have written it down.

We went to pick up Beebo and took him around with us today.

 Beebo Waits for Truck Ride
 Picking Up Beebo
 Sweet Truck Seat
 Love Riding in Truck
 Happy Smiles in Truck

We stopped at the Farmer's Grain farm to pick up grain for deer. 

Had to run into town several times for nails. Got wrong ones the first time. 

 
Beebo at our House

No comments: