Sunday, May 06, 2018

FRIDAY, HUBBY'S DAY OFF

MAY 4 2018
FRIDAY

Got up at 8AM; we did not sleep well last night.

By the time we got the dogs fed eggs and fed tuna to the cats, it was time to get ready.

I drove the Dodge into town and hubby drove the Excursion.

We dropped off the Dodge at Pat's to detail. Try to sell it across from the high school in Rathdrum.

Then hubby drove us over to Walmart where we went inside for my 1 week appointment to check on my cataracts with the optometrist, Dr Lindauer.

Their little daughter was running around screeching.

I had my appointment with the Doctor. Healing coming along good.

We did a lot of stuff today that I can't remember.

Went to bed at 11:30; at 12:30, Casey called to let us know about Tom's step-son having an accident near Spirit Lake.

Hubby talked to Casey for quite a while, then called Tom. We finally got back to bed at 1AM.

No comments: