Sunday, May 27, 2018

SUNDAY AND REST

SUNDAY
5-27-2018

Got up at 8AM. There were 3 black animals on me. Beebo was at my feet, Wilson jumped up on the bed and kissed my face, then Zim jumped up on the bed by my knees.

It was a warm morning, but not hot.

Went downstairs and made latte for hubby.

Hubby made eggs for breakfast. We only had 3 eggs, so he combined them with mashed potatoes. He fed the dogs.

We have to go pick up some groceries today.

I cleaned up and put away dirty dishes in dishwasher.

Took Dogs for a walk in Farragut Park with the Excursion. Hubby had put the new back bucket seats in so that the each dog can have a seat.


 Ben Riding on The Excursion Back Seat

 Beebo on His Own Seat In The Excursion




Beebo Extreme CLOSE UP

We brought the dogs home and then went to Super One for groceries.

Picked up a Memorial Day Holiday cake. White frosting. Chocolate Cake.



Memorial Day Cake
Looking At Trees & Sky from Front Deck



Hubby went down to the shop to work on Joe H's rear end. He had to set it up 5 times and said he did it wrong every time. He "forgot" how to do them. 
 
After hubby left, I went and sat on the deck outside. It was very relaxing to sit on the front deck and gaze at the sky.

I vacuumed. Then I cleaned up things in the Library. Put away more stuff down in the basement. 

I watched CSI Miami.

Hubby got home very late.

Went to bed and both of us had nightmares in the night.


No comments: