Thursday, May 03, 2018

NAILS

THURSDAY
MAY 3 2018

Got up at 6:30AM. Hubby had turned on the TV and it was loud.

Hubby woke me up by calling out to me.

I went downstairs and made him a latte.

Then I napped on the sofa after he had gone.

Started laundry & dishes.

Cleaned up after dogs & hubby's mess on the stove.

Went to get my nails done at 1PM. I got out of there by 2:30PM.

Drove back home.

KR had to take her car to the Post Falls shop to have Casey work on it;

I drove down to her house at Post Falls to walk Beebo with her. Beebo found a pond with a waterfall by the apartment buildings. He went swimming!

Hubby and Casey worked at the shop until 7PM. We went over to pick up hubby.

Hubby was hungry, so we drove over to Nate's, but they were closing in a few minutes.

So we drove over to Capone's. It was loud, noisy, and smelly. I really don't like the place.

Hubby and KR ordered pizza, I got the french dip. Food was so/so. The cider was not good.

We got done, and drove KR home. She took my Jeep so that she could drive it into work tomorrow. We drove home in the Dodge.


No comments: