Friday, May 18, 2018

A DAY OFF FOR HUBBY

FRIDAY
5-18-2018

Hubby got up to potty and started talking to me at 5AM.

Got up at 6:30AM after hubby got out of bed again.

Black dog and black cat got into bed with me and woke me up. I CAN'T EVER SLEEP LATE!

I was sweating when I got up out of bed.

Went downstairs to make latte for hubby.

Hubby was watching automotive show on tv. He got up and made eggs for dogs.

I started cleaning out cabinets and drawers again, making a list of donation things. I took pictures.

Started laundry & dishes.

Hubby started napping on the couch until 10:30AM. I covered him with a blanket. Then I made him get up and take a shower.

Worked on printing out billing invoices for customers. Then hubby went around pulling out nails & hangers from the walls.

We got the truck out to take garbage to the dump.

Ben was really upset that we left. He tried to dash out the door. He ran down to the shop and came back.

We took the tan truck to the dump at 1:15PM. Picked up mail on our way out. Just junk stuff.

When we got back, I got into the Jeep to drive to the Post Falls shop. Hubby took the tan truck. I forgot my phone at home and had to turn around at Clagstone.

Then we drove into Post Falls. Dropped off the Jeep in the parking lot.

Hubby drove me to Walmart. The people at Walmart were wandering in the middle of the lanes, one guy on Meth was walking the parking lot, crazed. An old couple stole the last handicapped parking place which hubby was waiting for.

We had to park way out in the lot. Lots of scuzzy looking people shopping today.

Got to Eye Doctor's office inside and he was behind over 30 minutes. Some lady drove her motorized shopping car into the waiting room. We joked around with her.  I was taken back by the assistant for tests and told her that I had another appointment at 3:30 and needed to re-schedule if they were too far behind. She had the Dr look at me right away.

My eyes were fine. Dr said to make appointment for 4 weeks to have vision correcting eyeglasses or contacts. Told them I would have to call back after I check my calendar.

Hubby took me over to Nails at Azure Salon. Got nails done in Silver Platinum.

Nail lady said to ask more for our home.

Hubby left to go over to Transamerica to pick up parts.

Then at 4:50, I called him to pick me up.

Hubby got there at 5:35PM. We drove over to Arby's to get snacks for us & dogs. They forgot the Onion Rings hubby ordered. He had to walk back in to get them.

We drove home.

At 6:30, Hubby let me out of the truck at home. He was on the phone to Casey & Larry Jr, so I could not talk to him.

Hubby left to return to the Post Falls shop to work tonight.

I fed Slider chicken sandwich to dogs. Cleaned dog water, turned on heat because it was 50 degrees outside. Still cloudy & wet.

I put away laundry and started more laundry. Washed hubby's new Frontier shirts.

Took pictures of more Donation stuff.

No comments: