Wednesday, May 02, 2018

POST MAY 2

MAY 2 2018
WEDNESDAY


Bad sleep. Did not get to sleep until after 12:30AM. The cats brought in a mouse to play with in our bedroom. They bopped it around. Hubby had to get up and get rid of the dead mouse.

Hubby went outside to start the Excursion.

Fog & cold outside. Rained most of the night.

Got up and made latte for hubby. Started the eggs.

Hubby left and got to work early. He called & texted me. I answered the phone.

He told me he bought a used 2004 Super Duty from the Auction place at Post Falls. The guy did not want to invest $ in after Tom diagnosed it. Hubby bought it for the rebuildable Rat Rod he is building.

I looked the vehicle VIN up on Carfax and texted the info to hubby.

Cleaned up the kitchen.

Started the laundry.

I am tired again.

No comments: