Wednesday, May 09, 2018

KERATIN HAIR TREATMENT

MAY 9 2018
WEDNESDAY

Rained all last night.

Woke up to clouds in the sky again. DEPRESSING.

Hubby made eggs for the dogs & gave tuna to the cats. I slept until 7:30AM.

Hubby went outside to mow the lawn.

He has been having trouble fixing the riding lawn mower again this year.

I got dressed.

Hubby took Ben and went down to the Post Falls shop.

I left for my hair appointment at 11AM.

Got there at 11:30AM. Rachelle did my hair. Hair color & Keratin treatment.

I purchased additional shampoo and deep conditioner

I got out of there at 2:48PM.

Drove home and hubby was not here. Called him and he said that he was at Garwood Wrecking picking up a title. Then he stopped at Charles' to pick up a check.

Some guy came driving thru the shop & house. He was looking for hubby.

Hubby got home after getting milk.

He fixed the popped breaker for the fridge.

I digitally deposited a check for him.

We walked the dogs in the park by the Brig. Parked outside the park with the Excursion.

Came back and had dinner.

I was really tired.

We watched the next episode of The Terror then watched The Americans.

Went to bed at 11PM.




No comments: