Sunday, May 13, 2018

SATURDAY AND THE RUN AROUND

SATURDAY
5-13-2018

Hubby got up at 7AM. I slept later.

Hubby made breakfast of eggs for dogs. He fed tuna to the cats.

I made latte for him.

We took the dogs for a walk in the park around the Boy Scout Jamboree area.

Then we drove back home.

Hubby had to run up to Priest River again to pick up parts from there.

We dropped off the dogs and took the Tan truck up.

Picked up the part then came back home.

Hubby had a little lunch and he left to go work at the Post Falls shop.

I watched TV for a while.

KR came to pick me up at 6PM.

We drove into Post Falls Downdraft Brewing.

Hubby was already there with pizzas.

We played Trivia and drank beer. We came in 3rd Place and KR got a free mug!

Drove to KR's house; hubby drove his tan truck.

We walked Beebo around the neighborhood.

Then Hubby and I went home.

We were really tired. Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: