Saturday, May 26, 2018

SATURDAY SWEAT

SATURDAY
MAY 26 2018

Hubby left the bed at 3:30am because of leg cramps. It upset me and I woke up. Then I could not get back to sleep.

Zim cat, Beebo, and Rattler came upstairs. Zim & Beebo got on the bed, Rattler jumped up and then down. He settled on his pillow.

I woke up with Zim sleeping on his back between my legs. Beebo was between hubby and me. Then Wilson jumped up on us. All our black animals were with us. It was a nice feeling.

 Beebo Waiting For Breakfast Eggs



Got up at 9AM, so that spoiled our plans to get up really early and walk dogs.

I made latte for hubby. He made eggs & sausage for all the dogs. Fed Beebo in the bathroom on a separate plate.

I started laundry and dishes.

We sat downstairs on the concrete porch on the white rocking chairs for a while. Then I had to potty. At 10AM, KC brought his wife & Addison to pick up the refrigerator downstairs. They stayed for quite a while talking. Addison is all over everything.

Hubby and KC took the refrigerator to KC's house and then returned.

Finally at 12:45, they left.

Hubby took me to Rathdrum to eat at Westwood Brewing. He had a burger and I had the turkey sandwich with fries. I had sweet tea to drink then switched to hubby's beer - One Tree Orange Cream Cider. Yum.
Hubby's Burger at Westwood Brewing
My Turkey Sandwich with Parmesan Bread at Westwood Brewing

We drove to Jitterz and picked me up a latte.

Then we drove home behind some guy driving a truck with a camper on it. The guy only drove 35-40 on a 55 mph highway. Hubby finally passed him on Diagonal.

We got home to find that Joe, Mirror Image and Wayne were here. Joe was spraying the deck. Wayne was cutting more trees.

I went out to pick up garbage on the frontage. Somebody had thrown out a BUCKET right in front of our home. I also picked up all the plastic car parts from the accident this past winter when a car rear-ended a truck that had hit their brakes to avoid hitting a deer.

Hubby left to go down to the shop at 3PM.

I filled up water in a bucket to soak my feet.

Hubby had me text him a picture of the Window Sticker from the Jeep when we had bought it.

Wayne & Joe worked until 5pm.

Hubby got home at 8PM. Too late to walk dogs.

We watched TV for a while and went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: