Friday, May 11, 2018

TRIM WORK IN BASEMENT

FRIDAY
5-11-2018

Black cat Zim slept on hubby's legs all night long.

It took me a long time to fall asleep. I think I heard hubby get up a couple times before I fell asleep.

Got up at 7AM. Beebo came upstairs to sleep beside our bed. Hubby put him on the bed and the dog licked me on the lips to wake me up. A mouthful of dog slobber! Yuck.

Dogs Waiting For Breakfast

I made lattes. Hubby made eggs and fed to the dogs. Hubby gave tuna to the cats.

We ran into Ziggy's first thing this morning to pick up nails for the guy coming to do the trim work in the basement.

Stopped at Jitterz to get a latte for me.

Drove back home.

Gave the nails to the trim guy that was already there.

Then we had to go down to Super One for a lopper to cut the spreading plant on the house side. By the time we got back, we found that the nails were the wrong size. We took the nail gun into town with us again. Took Ben with us this time.

Stopped at Ziggy's again to pick up the correct nails.

Then we stopped at Tumblestone to check on rock pavers to put around the side & front of house.

Drove back home and gave nails to the trim guy.

Then we used the loppers to trim off the plant. Hubby used the forklift to pull out the dead evergreens in the planter. Hubby picked up all the cut offs and put them in the back of the tan truck. He drove down to the pit with everything.

I went inside and got a drink and had to sit down for a while; I was exhausted.

Hubby came inside at 1:30PM to take a nap until we had to take the dogs to the Vet.

Took Beebo & Wilson to the vet.

 Good Beebo Waiting For Vet
 Dr Mike Takes Beebo for X-Rays

Dr Mike took Beebo back to the X-ray. He determined that Beebo has extensive arthritis as he is getting old. 10 years old in dog years is about 60 in human years for a dog that size.

A recommendation of some glucosamine on his food in power form from Dr Mike; if the arthritis gets worse, then Beebo would have to be put on an arthritis prescription.

Wilson got his shots.

Hubby took the dogs outside for a walk while I paid.

We drove home. Hubby dropped me off with Wilson. He took Beebo with him in to Post Falls. First, he stopped off at Garwood Wrecking to pick up a part.

KR called and said Beebo still not home an hour later. We found out that hubby had stopped at Garwood Wrecking. Beebo finally got home. KR had missed him.

I watched TV.

Hubby got home at 11PM.

Went to bed late at Midnight. Black cat Zim was upstairs yelling at us in the bedroom. He really wanted us to get into bed!

No comments: