Saturday, May 26, 2018

THE YEAR IS GOING BY PRETTY FAST

FRIDAY
MAY 25 2018


Hubby did not wake me up this morning.

I got up and made eggs for the dogs.

I started laundry and dishes.

I vacuumed the house.

Wayne came really late to work on the wood. He had injured his hand.

KR came over at 5PM and brought Beebo for us to babysit this weekend. She is having a small vacay in Seattle with friends.

She hung around and talked to me until 7:30 when hubby got home. Then we all took the dogs for a walk in Farragut Park at the Brig. KR had forgotten to bring walking shoes and walked in flimsy (but pretty) sandals.

Then we came back and KR left.

Zim Loaf On Deck Posts
 Rattler On Deck Posts
 Zim Still on Deck Posts
 Little Mouse I Found In Our Room

Found Mouse on the trim in our bedroom. I caught him and released him into the back yard.

KR had left Beebo's leash & collar along with his mega vitamins for his hip problem.

We watched TV for a while and then went to bed.


No comments: