Thursday, May 31, 2018

MORE HAULING

MAY 31 2018
THURSDAY

Got up at 7AM.

Hubby left to go pick up Wayne in Spirit Lake.

Hubby got back and I had made his latte.

I also had made eggs for the dogs & an egg sandwich with cheese & avocado for hubby.

Had to wear a sweater today because it was only 51 degrees. It was 45 degrees overnight.

We packed the dogs in the Brown truck and drove up to Granite Hill Aggregate to find out if they had sand. There was nobody there.

Then we drove to Farragut Park to walk the same walk we did yesterday. I had lost my reading glasses when I took off my pink sweatshirt. We looked on the trail until we found them.

I re-scheduled my nail appointment for next week.

Hubby went down to the shop to start hauling because he only has the dump truck thru tomorrow. The guy that owns it, wants it back on Saturday.


Ben Somehow Loves the Wingback Chair!

 I carried stuff into the basement. I vacuumed the loft again.

Hubby came back with a dump load of sand and put it next to the garage so that we can place our stepping stones in sand.

Hubby went to the Post Falls shop at 3PM to work until 9PM.

The Window Cleaners (Jay and a young kid helper) were here by 3:45. They worked until 5PM.

After the window cleaners left, I took a nap on the sofa for an hour because I was SO tired.

He got home at 9PM and we watched tv until 10PM and went to bed. Both of us were exhausted.

No comments: