Thursday, May 24, 2018

FORGOT HUMP DAY

WEDNESDAY
5-23-2018

Up at 2AM with endo pain, took a bath, and lots of aspirin. Then fell asleep on the couch until 4AM. Got up and went to bed.

I had endo pains all night long, so slept late. Hubby left while I was still asleep.

Made eggs for dogs.

I started laundry and dishes.

Katrina UPS came again today with my Zappos shoe order. I chatted with her for a bit.

Bicycled down to the mailbox to pick up the post. Just junk mail.

Talked to Wayne, the guy cutting the trees & trimming branches. He asked about trees in backyard, so we walked around out there. 

Kitties followed me around while I picked up poo in the back yard.

I put away laundry and dishes.

Hubby got home late. We watched The Terror and 3 episodes of The Americans. We went to bed late.

I had a huge welt on my neck. Thought it was a bug bite. Took a couple Benadryl. Put me out all night.

No comments: