Tuesday, May 01, 2018

THE GREAT POO PICKUP 2018

TUESDAY
5-1-2018

Was very tired this moring.

Got up once hubby turned on TV to watch Shaun The Sheep.

Made latte for hubby.

He had already made eggs and fed the dogs.

The cat was eating cheese out of his container. I gave the cat some more cheese.

Hubby made his sandwich.

He left at 6:30AM. Stopped at the shop to pick up parts.

It was cold this morning. Only 45 when we got up, so I turned on some heat.

I did laundry & dishes.

After only picking up dog poo for 2 days, I am already done with the Great Poo Pickup of 2018. No more of those ever again. We will be living in perpetual sun with no winter.

Picked up a couple pieces of Dog Poo in the backyard.

Hubby called at 10AM to have me text him a copy of his Sales Tax license again.

I did some brief bookwork with deposit slip and expenses.

Tried to nap, but phone kept ringing.

Then hubby called to let me know he was going to the Post Falls shop after work.

The Mirror Image guy got here at 5:30PM. He worked on the decks until 8:30PM.

Some logger guy to drop off a business card. He talked to me for quite a while. Could not get rid of him.

Hubby got home with potential buyers at 7:15PM. They looked over the house. I quickly tidied everything up. Put stuff in cabinets, threw stuff in drawers to make it look cleaner.

They walked thru the house. Sounds like they are already thinking in their heads that they want it.

We had dinner. Watched TV for a while. Went to bed at 11:30PM.

Hubby took painkillers because he hurt so much.


No comments: