Sunday, May 06, 2018

CINCO DE MAYO

MAY 5 2018
SATURDAY

Hubby got up at 5AM so that he could take the Insurance Agent's truck to him by 6AM.

I got up later; he was already gone.

By 7AM, hubby was back and talking with the Ford guy at the shop. They were looking at the cars. The guy agreed to buy all the vehicles if hubby sets a price.

I took a hot latte down to hubby.

They talked at the shop until 10AM.

I made eggs & ham for the dogs and fed them. Then I made an egg & ham sandwich for hubby.

Hubby raced up the house and we took the dogs for a walk in the park in the Excursion around the water tower. Hubby was really hungry and ate his sandwich, having had no food all morning.

We got back and hubby took the Tan truck with the trailer down to the shop

I did laundry and dishes.

Went down to get mail.

Hubby got home at 5:30PM.

He was so tired & hurting that we did not go to Amanda's Cinco de Mayo party, staying home instead.

We watched a stupid movie; Anon with Clive Owen.

Hubby fell asleep on the couch.

I watched the new Netflix series of Lost In Space. It was interesting.

Went to bed at 10:30PM.

No comments: