Wednesday, August 12, 2015

WEDNESDAY & MORE PREGNANCY MASSAGE

WEDNESDAY
8-12-2015

Got up at 6:30 and dressed. I was already feeling better. My wrists still hurt somewhat.

Pulled all the mini blinds and sat with hubby to watch tv. There was already a hint of acrid smoke in the air from a 100 acre fire in Spokane Valley.

Helped hubby feed the deer. I fed the fish.

Hubby left for work at 7:10AM.

I did homework for the Pop Quiz tomorrow. Got books ready for Pregnancy Massage today.

Katie texted to see if I could take her shift tomorrow, but I said I was already working.

Left for school at 8:00; got there at 9:40.

I got my linens out of my Jeep. Left the windows down because it was supposed to be really hot again today.

We had several breaks. I had to put my underwear on; and was wearing my phone. It accidentally dropped in the toilet bowl, but I retrieved it and it was still OK. Ben told me to dry it off with a towel then put it in my car because the heat would dry it out.

Very hot when I got outside after class.



After school, I went to get a Pita Bowl and then drove to CDA so I could wash the Jeep at Metro Car Wash. Drove to Athol to get my nails done. I was going to stop and get local honey for Nick's birthday, but there was a solid line and I could not get thru.

I told Deralee that I need to change my appointment times because I cannot make it at that time. Rushing too much to get out of school and sometimes have to take over Clinic for others on that day.

Talked to Hannah & Deralee. Worked on Deralee's right shoulder while I was there.

I came home and ate my pita. Drank some green tea. Took a nap until 6:00. Got up and called hubby. He said he would be working late & then stopping at #3's shop in town.

I went outside and watered plants. Made sure that the deer had enough food.

Came back inside and ordered a Sports Authority Gift Certificate for Nick's birthday tomorrow.

Hubby got home at 7:30. He brought another Pita bowl for me from CDA, but it was odd tasting and not fresh.

Then he went down to meet a guy at the shop from 8-9. I rode my bike down to the shop to make sure that he was still down there.

We piled the dogs into the Dodge and took them down to the park to go for a dog walk. We took flashlights and saw quite a few deer eyes while we were walking.

At home, we sat on the back porch watching for the Perseid Meteor Shower.

Went to bed at 11:00.

No comments: