Tuesday, August 04, 2015

VERTEBRAE Test in Kinesiology

TUESDAY
8-4-2015

Woke up when hubby left the bed. He gave me a kiss goodbye then set the alarm for 7:30.

I got up when the dogs started barking. They were not barking at anything. It was 6:30. So I went outside and filled the grain bowls, thinking that maybe a moose would come by this morning to eat.

Hubby sat with us on the couch and we watched the morning news. Bit barked at hubby to keep petting him on his chin & belly! It was so cute.

At 7:00, hubby left with the Excursion for work. I got dressed and put on makeup.

Then I studied for 1.5 hours.

Left for school at 8:30 because I wanted to get there early to fill out my Clinic Schedule for September. I decided not to do any business hours, because I have the rest of the year to fulfill those hours. I need to get clinic hours done first.

I filled out the Clinic Schedule request and turned it in.

Mark took me down to Starbucks to get a coffee.

After school, I drove to Pita Pit and got a pita.

Then drove to Stein's and got groceries. Dog bones, apples, honey. And money order for KRN's civil filing. I will mail the paperwork tomorrow.

Drove home. Ate Pita, made tea, sat & watched tv.

Did laundry. Picked up dog poo. Put apples in deer grain pans. Put water in fish tank to filter it.

Studied for Thursday's A&P test.

Hubby came home late after he stopped at Larry & Tim's shop. It was too late to walk dogs. So he had a snack and we watched tv.

Went to bed at 11:00.


No comments: