Tuesday, August 18, 2015

More & More Kines Learning


TUESDAY
8-18-2015

Almost the end of August. Where did the time go?

I got up at 7:30AM when the phone rang. It was Mark asking about homework. I texted him instead.

Then I got dressed and fed the fish. Fed the deer.

Hubby leaves the windshield wiper up on the Jeep after he washes the windshield.


Jeep Windshield Wiper

Drove to Post Falls and tanned at 9AM.

I made another appointment for the Infrared Sauna at 1:20.

Went to school. Pottied at school, then studied.

Lots of Smoke in Post Falls

Class from 9-1.

I stopped at Pita Pit on the way home and got a pita. Had to walk inside because the drive-thru was not moving for 10 minutes.

On the way home at Clagstone, there were 2 ambulances, 4 police cars, and a fire engine at a home. Weird.

At home, the garage door would not open. I got out and realized that the electricity was out. Those fucking asshole KEC people that cannot even keep electricity working on a sunny day! When I was young, my parents NEVER lost their electric power. Ever. Never. Ever.


Power Outage (again)

I ate my pita and made luke-warm tea. Purused the internet on the iPad. Gave ham pieces to the dogs.

The electricity was finally back on at 2:40PM.

Hubby came home at 6:30PM.

We took the dogs for a walk in the park. Bit likes park walks.

 Lil Bit


No comments: