Monday, August 10, 2015

CLINIC

MONDAY
8-10-2015

Got up when hubby arose at 6AM. We watched tv news for a while. He went to work at 7AM.

Then I got ready for Clinic. Left at 7:45AM.

Drove to Post Falls. They had oiled the road up to the Highlands.

 Katie had left a note on my driver's side window. That was sweet.
Katie wrote in lipstick on my window

Drove home. I was tired and could not stop to tan.

At home, I had some chicken and green tea. Then I took a nap for a while. Lil Bit napped with me in bed and Ben slept next to the bed.

I got up and washed my hair. Did laundry and dishes. Fed the deer.

Hubby got home, but was down at the shop talking to #3. I rode my bike down there and mailed KRN's envelope.

Hubby came home and changed clothes. We drove down to the park to walk the dogs. It was storming over the mountains to the SouthEast. We drove back to Athol and picked up Lottery tickets. There was a white Great Pyrenees dog running around on the road in front of Lil Town Market.

Storm Clouds over the South & East

At home, hubby made himself a sandwich. I did homework.

I also did a paraffin hand wax while watching tv.

Then we went to bed at 10:30 after the news.


No comments: