Thursday, August 13, 2015

A&P Along with More CLINIC

THURSDAY
8-13-2015

Actually slept thru the night! Did not get up at 3:30 to watch the Perseid Meteor Shower.

Hubby was already up and dressed, watching tv news when I got up. I took a hot bath and got dressed. Then hubby left at 7AM.

I studied, did laundry. Dressed for Clinic in my scrubs.

Drove to Post Falls and shopped at WalMart for Nick's birthday presents. I got a helium balloon, birthday card, a gift sack, bananas, and a little basketball. Then I picked up notebooks for me.

School from 9-1. Then clinic from 1:30-5:30.

Very hot when I got outside.



I drove to Pita and got another pita bowl. Drove home. Ate pita, made tea. Was really tired. Took a hot bath and went to bed at 7:30 after hubby got home.

Woke up at 3AM and realized that the water was still filling the fish tank. Turned it off and instead put it in the pond for fresh water.

No comments: