Wednesday, August 26, 2015

NO QUIZ IN PATHOLOGY

WEDNESDAY
8-26-2015

Got up at 6:30. Hubby was watching morning news. He said that some camera crew back east got shot & murdered. We watched the National news at 7:00 to find out what was going on. Then hubby left for work about 7:10.

I got dressed and started laundry. Fed the fish and gave dogs fresh food & water.

I left at 8:30 so that I could go tan at Slick Rock by 9AM.

After tanning, I went to school.

After class, I drove home. Had Mediterranean Tuna at home with Green tea. Then at 2:20, I drove down to get nails done at Deralee's.

Got nails done by 3:10 and drove back home.

Took a nap with dogs.

Fed deer.

Hubby came home by 5:30. He watched an episode of Schitt's Creek, changed his clothes and then we took the dogs for a walk in the park on Gun Shooting Road.

Came back afterwards and hubby watched more tv. I studied for my quiz in A&P tomorrow. Filled dog water bottles.

No comments: