Saturday, August 15, 2015

STILL THE WEEKEND!

SATURDAY
8-15-2015

I believe that everyone should strike to have a 3 day weekend. Everyone really needs the rest of 3 days.

Got up at 8AM and rub Lil Bit on his belly for a while. Then got dressed & came downstairs because hubby was making eggs for the dogs.

I fed the fish.

Put away laundry.

Lil Bit came to get me and I thought he wanted his food put down. I wandered into the laundry room and saw that a bird had flown in the open door and become trapped in there. That was what Lil Bit had come to tell me. What a great dog!

So Hubby shut the door and helped it outside.

Hubby wanted to get a latte, but there were 4 cars in line. We took the dogs to the park for a walk around the Sewage Treatment Plant. Passed some people on bikes on the road.

Drove to Spirit Lake to get latte for hubby.

Came home & unloaded dogs. Hubby went down to the shop to meet guy that was supposed to pick up a Jeep.

Christine from Clinic called and canceled the Monday shift. Not enough appointments.

I went down to the shop on my bike to get the mail. Petted Jack. Talked to a woman down there with her kids that was with the guy picking up the Jeep.

I went outside to pick up dog poo. Put hose in the dog water out back to freshen it up. I mowed a little area around the deck where the weeds were growing.

Hubby came back from the shop and we took the dogs with us to take garbage to the dump.

When we returned, hubby put the battery charger on the FMF and found that squirrels had eaten thru the insulation on the top of the hood. He took a gun and went out in the front yard to kill a squirrel when we heard one out there.

We then went out to feed the deer.

Hubby mowed the area at the bottom of the deck where the weeds always grow.

Then we came inside and took showers. I did laundry and homework. Hubby watched TV and read magazines.

No comments: