Friday, August 21, 2015

Nighttime Clinic

FRIDAY
8-21-2015

Hubby had already left for work at 7:00AM. He came to give me a kiss in bed.

Ben had jumped into bed with Lil Bit and me.

I got out of bed at 8:00AM.

Fed the fish. Started laundry.

Fed the deer.

Left to go shopping at 10:00. Dropped off hubby's prescription at Rathdrum Drug. Hubby called me while I was there, asking me to open the garage door!

I purchased a Happy Birthday Banner for school and also picked up some rat poison & mouse traps.

Drove to CDA and went to Horizon Bank. Talked to Michael about the charge on the account, he wanted me to contact the Gym first. I was upset when he did not want to file the paperwork. I went out to the Jeep and called the Gym. Talked to Glenn, the manager. He denied getting a letter from me giving 30 days notice. (of course) And he refused to cancel my membership. He hung up on me. So I went back into the bank and told the guy. He then had me fill out the paperwork.

I had to make a deposit there and the guy took care of it.

Drove to Costco and got gas. Some woman almost cut me off in the turn lane. Then drove to get the Jeep washed.

Guy from the bank called and I returned the call. He wanted me to come back and sign MORE paperwork. So I had to go back there and do that.

Then I drove to Rathdrum to shop at Stein's for bones & honey. I forgot to get more bird seed.

Drove home. Unloaded stuff. Gave a bone to Jack at the driveway. Received a massage book in the mail. The UPS had dropped off my Bath & Body order at the house. Gave bones to dogs at the house. Then I made chicken. Took care of dying grey dove that decided to die outside the garage man-door. I gave him water & wrapped him up in a towel.

Then at 1:00, I drove down to Athol and got my nails done at Deralee's. Afterwards, I stopped at Lil Town Market and got bird seed.

Drove home and filled the bird feeder. Little dove was still alive. I put it on the dog bed and re-wrapped it in the towel.

Ate some chicken. I was having some endometriosis cramps, so I took a Tramadol.

SMOKE IS REALLY BAD TODAY. THERE WAS SOME THUNDER AROUND 3:00, BUT NO RAIN.

Smoke from Fires

Little bird was getting worse. I tried to feed him something and gave him water from a dropper, but he would not take any.

Poor Little Dying Dove


At 4:45, I left for Clinic work. Got there at 5:15. Worked from 6-9.

Drove home in the dark.

At home, I was tired but did not hurt. Sat with hubby on the couch watching TV for a while. Then went to bed at 10:30PM. I was exhausted. Took a couple sleeping pills to make sure I slept thru the night. But then BEN started barking violently at something outside at 3AM. I got up and told him to come in. Waved the flashlight around outside, but did not see anything. Went back to bed.


No comments: