Friday, August 28, 2015

LOTS OF HOMEWORK & NIGHT CLINIC

FRIDAY
8-28-2015

Hubby kissed me goodbye at 7:00. I got up at 7:30 to pee. Then went back to bed. Flies bothering me and Lil Bit woke me up at 9:00.

I got dressed. Did laundry. Fed fish. Gave dogs fresh food & water.

Then cleaned out dog's water barrel in back yard.

Paid bills because hubby got paycheck today.

Did 2 hours worth of homework for A&P questions in the book. Now I have to work on Med Term book. 3 Chapters!!!

Went down to get mail. Hubby got all his magazines so he can read them on our vacation this weekend. I got a massage magazine that I can ready this weekend!

Finally got done with my Med Term workbook at 2PM. Now all homework is done for next week.

Ordered MBLEX test books & Massage books from Amazon.

Left for errands at 4:00. Drove to Rathdrum because there were trains on both tracks. Got to CDA at 4:30. Saw momma deer and baby walking thru subdivision just behind Olive Garden.

At Office Max, got typing paper and laminated my copies of muscles for test.

Then drove to Costco to get gas. Went past the North Idaho Fair. It was packed with people.

Drove to Car Wash and washed Jeep. AICM called and Amber asked if I could cover tomorrow. I told her no because of anniversary and reservations in Canada.

Then drove to Post Falls and got salads at Wendy's. Drove to Clinic. Worked from 6-9.

Drove home. Called hubby and told him I was on the way home.

Got home and hubby had the dogs out on the deck to welcome me.

Ate salad. Watched Archer. Took a hot bath & naired my legs. Went to bed at 11:00.


No comments: