Thursday, August 06, 2015

A&P QUIZ WITH WOW PRACTICAL

THURSDAY
8-6-2015

Big day for me. I woke up at 6AM when hubby's alarm rang. He got out of bed immediately. Lil Bit and I got out of bed a few minutes later. Went downstairs to join hubby on the couch to watch morning TV news.

Then I went outside wrapped in a blanket to say goodbye to hubby. Dogs were on the deck. I decided to water plants as it is still so dry outside. Hubby drove back as he had forgotten his cell phone. I ran inside to get it.

I came back inside to put on shorts and continuing watering. Then after getting that done, I came back inside to dress, do my hair & make-up, and study for a while.

Drove to Rathdrum and picked up a latte at Jitterz.

School from 10-1. Then Clinic.

I left at about 6:05PM.

Drove home. I was hungry and bushed. Got to lay down for a few minutes at home, but was putting away books and getting dog food & water replaced.

Hubby came home. He fed the deer. We took the dogs for a walk at the park. It was getting late. 8:00 and we drove down to Bayview to eat Mexican, but they were already closed. So we drove back to Athol and ate at the new Grey Goose. I had pulled pork. Hubby had the shrimp special.

Fire still burning on 3 Sisters Mountain


Then went over to Lil Town to get Anbesol for my gums. Ran into Ron & Kathy Corder and talked to them for a while.

We came home afterwards and I went to bed at 9:20.

Up at 3:00 with endometriosis pains. Took a hot bath.




No comments: