Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Last Day of Pregnancy Massage

WEDNESDAY
8-19-2015

Woke up when hubby got out of bed. I had slept pretty well with the Non-Aspirin PM sleeping pills. Got out of bed and went downstairs. Gave ham pieces to dogs.

Hubby helped me feed the deer.

He left for work at 7AM.

I started to get ready for school.

I papercut my left thumb before I left for school.

Thumb Cut


After loading my pillows and sheets in the Jeep, I found that somebody had stolen one of my pillows.
I left to go get a Pita at Pita Pit. Then I drove over to Slick Rock and ate my pita while waiting to go in the Sauna at 1:40.

Forgot my water at school, so I had to purchase a water bottle for $1.

Sweated in the 140 degree Sauna. It was nice. Warmed up my muscles really good for 35 minutes. I need to do this more.

Then I drove back to school and got a massage.

At 3:30, I left.

Stopped at Horizon and deposited the check that Mark gave me.

Then drove home. Got the mail.

Then unloaded car. Ate the rest of my Pita. I studied for Chapter 10 Brain & Spinal Cord test in A&P tomorrow.

At home, Ben was tired. I told him to be ready for when daddy got home so we could take a walk.


Ben Napping


Hubby got home at 7:00PM. We took the dogs for a walk. Hubby decided that he was hungry, so we took the dogs home, I changed clothes and we went down to the Grey Goose for dinner. He had Homemade Goulash special. I had scrambled eggs.

Lots of Wild Fires


We went home and watched a little tv. Then went to bed at 10:30 after watching news on the fires.



No comments: