Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Another Tuesday

TUESDAY
8-25-2015

Feels like Monday.

Got up at 6:45AM. Hubby was watching the morning news. He left for work at 7AM. Gave hugs to the doggies.

I got dressed and ready for school.

Left at 8:20 so I could pick up a drink before going to tan.

There was a guy at the shop with a big truck. I stopped to talk to him to make sure that he was not just parking in the driveway.

Stopped at Jitterz where I was the ONLY customer in line! But some truck pulling a huge trailer parked on the other side and I could barely get out...

Drove to tan; tanned in the Super Fast Tan bed for 10 minutes. Then went to school.

I was thoroughly disgusted with people that don't want to be at school to learn.

Left school at 1PM.

Stopped at Pita Pit to get a pita salad on the way home.

At home I got mail, put away laundry, made chicken. Ate my pita. Took a nap.

Hubby worked 3 hours OT because the 9-1-1 service in Post Falls was out.



No comments: