Wednesday, August 05, 2015

PREGNANCY MASSAGE

WEDNESDAY
8-5-2015

Got up at 2AM to pee, Got up at 5AM to pee, then endometriosis pains and took a bath. Climbed into bed with Ben, but got too hot. Went downstairs to rest on the couch.

Hubby got up at 6AM with his alarm ringing. Then he came downstairs carrying Lil Bit. Bud was sleeping on the couch.

Watched TV News until 7AM. I was chilly and laid on the couch with a blanket covering me.

Dressed, put make-up on and then did my hair. Put books in the Jeep.

At 8:15, I left home. Mailed KRN's divorce papers to the court in our mailbox and drove to Rathdrum. Got groceries at Super 1. Picked up hankies & tea for home. Purchased Cake, (their balloon section SUCKED), birthday card, candy, birthday gift bag & tissue paper, ribbon, and pink flowers for Katie D's birthday that we missed yesterday!


Birthday Present Package & Flowers
Birthday Cake

When I got to school, I went into the office and purchased the plastic cupping package for Katie's birthday present. Then I packaged everything together and brought it into class.

After helping put away the desks, we then were dismissed at 1PM. 

I drove to Athol and tried to get a Starbucks coffee, but Super G is going out of business and has nothing inside it. I think they even took out the Lottery system. When I drove in there, I saw Mark driving our truck out of Richie's driveway and also saw Deralee leaving with Hannah. She texted me that they would be right back. So I drove over to Lil Town Market who did not have a Starbucks coffee, either. So I just decided to go back to the Nail place. I got my nails done with Deralee & Hannah.

After getting my nails done, I drove home. Unloaded groceries. Started dishes. Had a snack. Took a nap. Reviewed my homework & reviewed for the quiz tomorrow.

Reviewed the WOW package. Hubby said that he would be working 2 hours OT again tonight.

Installed the new IlluminaBowl in the toilet in the bathroom.

Hubby finally got home at 7:30. Then we loaded the dogs into the Excursion and rushed to the park. There was a helicopter landing because there is a new fire in Bayview on 3 Sisters Mountain.

We saw a deer eating apples near where we parked.

Walked the dogs and then loaded them up again. Drove home.

Hubby had dinner. Then I practiced the pin & Stretch from the Pregnancy Massage that we learned. And then I took him downstairs to attempt to recreate the Draping, but I was horrible at it. I did not remember it at all!!!

I massaged hubby for about 45 minutes. Then he took a shower and I came up to do my A&P Checkpoints homework that I had forgotten about until the last minute!

KRN called and told us that she had gotten a job offer. She was very excited.

Hubby and I were not tired at all. We stayed up until Midnight watching Strange Animal Friends show on tv. 

At 1:30, I had to use the potty and I had forgotten to turn off the water in the back yard dog tank. So I got up and turned it off. Then I had to refresh all the dog water & food because they had made a mess of it. Returned to bed at 1:45.



No comments: