Sunday, August 09, 2015

SUNDAY AND RAIN

SUNDAY
8-9-2015

It has been SO very dry here and last night it finally rained quite a bit. It rained after we got up until 10:00AM.

Hubby made eggs for the dogs. I did homework.

Hubby watched Info Shows on TV about the Moon and another show about the Russian Apocalypse.

I did homework in my Medical Terminology book.

Then at 11:00, we decided to beat the church crowd into Costco. So we took the Dodge into town. Dave had left the gas tank full! Hubby stopped off to get a latte in Athol.

We shopped at Costco and ran into Kurt Reese's wife inside. Talked to them briefly while they were loading their Excursion in the parking lot.

Then we drove to Rite Aid and got hubby some Red's Wicked Ale and some notebooks for me.

Stopped to get grain at the old man's farm.

Drove home. Unloaded grain and fed deer. I turned on the oven to bake chicken breasts for hubby.

It was already in the high 80s. Too hot to take the dogs for a walk until later.

I started doing my home work again.

We watched X-Men First Class. I worked on hubby's shoulders & lower back in the massage chair for over an hour.

Then we took the dogs for a walk around 6PM. It was getting cooler by then. Walked them down the Gun Range Road. Saw LOTS of deer. Even saw 4 male deer with antlers on the way out of the park.

Drove home and hubby had dinner. I did more homework.

Looks like Fall!

It is SO very dry here and the weather is getting too cold at night. With such drastic weather, a lot of the trees have already started to turn for fall. Leaves are getting red, gold, and brown.

Took a Tramadol because my shoulder was hurting and put Icy/Hot on my shoulder. Sat on a heating pad. Watched documentary on tv - The Gunslingers about John Wesley Hardin.

Went to bed early.

No comments: