Saturday, August 01, 2015

LOMI LOMI 1 & LOMI LOMI 2

SATURDAY
AUGUST 1, 2015

Got up and ready for class.

I wore jeans and a long sleeve black shirt. I should have worn a short sleeve shirt, but they did not tell anybody we would be massaging with our arms.

Drove to Rathdrum and picked up a latte at Jitterz.

I was the first person at school for the class. Met Jim & Kim. They are an older couple.

When we were almost done with Class, I looked out the windows and saw that it was thick with smoke in Post Falls. It was awful.

On the way home, the Sun was a bright burning RED from the smoke in the air.

Smoke in the area

Drove home. I was exhausted.

Wanted to eat something, so hubby took me to Spirit Lake to get almond milk and mac-n-cheese. We came home and ate. I took a bath. Hubby stayed up and watched tv. I went to bed early because I was so tired and achy.

Hubby put away laundry for me and put the dishes in the dishwasher. He also fed the deer.


SUNDAY
AUGUST 2, 2015

Got up and just did NOT want to go attend classes today. I got dressed and wore shorts with my Levi t-shirt.

Drove to Rathdrum and picked up another latte. There was only ONE girl working with 8 cars in line. Finally got my drink and drove to school for the weekend class.

At lunch, I left with Katie & Panda to go to the Pizza Factory. Everybody else stayed and had Potluck. I needed to get out of the building for a break.

Had spaghetti. Katie & Panda had breadsticks.

Then we came back and got ready for the afternoon. I had a beer for lunch and it really hit me hard.

I finally left at 6:30 after talking to them and came home.

Hubby had the dogs ready to go for a walk. They were in the Excursion in the driveway waiting for me. So I changed shoes and we drove to the park. Parked & walked by the brig.

Came home and I took a bath. Had a snack. Then felt really tired again. Went to bed early about 9:30.

No comments: