Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Kinesiology ERECTOR SPINAE GROUP Quiz

TUESDAY
8-11-2015

Still woke up with aching & sore right arm. I put more Icy Hot on it. Lil Bit was still in bed with me this morning; hubby was already dressed & watching tv news on the couch.

I got up and came downstairs. Then got dressed. Hubby cleaned off the windshield and window on my Jeep. Huggies with the dogs before hubby left. I went outside to feed the deer & fish.

Computer Internet was running awfully slow. I had to shut down the computer and restart it so that it would even run at all.

Stupid Frontier is slowing down our internet service.

I left for school at 8:00. Took my green tea along with me to drink instead of stopping for a latte.

Studied some more after I got to class.

I missed 4.5 questions out of 25 on the Kines quiz. Which is not bad, but not good.

Katie was not feeling well, so I talked with her and told her that I would take over her shift.



High Temps

When I got out to my Jeep at 5:45, the temperature was over 107 degrees!

Drove to Pita and was so tired that I pulled into the Drive-Thru so that I would not have to get out of my car and walk into the building! So lazy.

Drove home and ate my pita. Made more green tea. Hubby pulled into the drive about 5 minutes after I arrived home! He had to meet a guy down at the shop. So I took a nap upstairs with Lil Bit on the bed beside me and Ben on the floor.

I got up and took a hot bath.

Hubby came back around 8PM. He had failed to go to the Doctor today, so I was mad at him.

Did a paraffin wax hand dip while watching tv.

We watched Archer for a while, then went to bed.

No comments: