Saturday, December 01, 2012

Saturday & Nails

SATURDAY

Slept in until 8AM. I had gotten up at 4AM and 6PM to let Ben out.

He still is pooping on the deck. Bad dog!

Hubby got up at 7AM to let dogs out and then watched tv shows.

I got up to make him breakfast sandwich & latte. He decided he was going to make his own breakfast sandwich. He cut up some cream cheese sausage pinwheel into it. Along with ham & egg. Yum.

He sat around until 10AM when he went down to shop. He took the treats I had made with him to share with the guys.

I made popcorn almond bark sprinkled with m&ms. Found that I did not have the ingredients to make the rest of the popcorn candy. Will have to get it when I go get nails done this PM.

Bud & Ben are friends.

Bud & Ben

After I came home, hubby settled on the couch with Harriet & Ben.

Harriet & Ben

No comments: