Saturday, December 08, 2012

A COLD COLD SATURDAY

SATURDAY

Harriet is still out in the garage wrapped in a blanket & garbage bag. If we can't get a hole dug for her today, then I will have her taken the creamatorium.

I got up at 8:00. Finally got some sleep last night when I went to bed at 9PM. Hubby came to bed at 1AM. I finally got the idea of taking away the food & water from Ben so that he could sleep thru the night. He eats & drinks too much.

Made egg sandwich & latte for hubby in the morning.

Guys came to pick up Roc Bronc. WHY couldn't they come when it was raining. Roc Bronc would not start, so hubby had to go down and fix it. We missed our morning dog walk.

I took Bud, Maggie & Izzy down to see what was keeping daddy.  Bruce Chachi was there so I went back to the house and brought little Ben down for him to visit.

I came back up to house with dogs. Isabelle vomited off the top of the steps. Had to clean that up.

Ordered Xmas presents online.

COLD COLD 28 degrees today.

At 5:30, Hubby took me, Bud, Tim, and Dave R to Tim's house to drop off his car. Then on to Post Falls CN Diesel to pick up a truck. We drove back thru CDA to get a latte at Higher Grounds Espresso. Then home. Hubby dropped me off at home. Maggie ran down to the shop to hang with the guys. I had to clean up one poop and several pees that the new puppy had done while we were gone.

No comments: