Thursday, December 06, 2012

Snow

THURSDAY

I got no sleep last night. Well, maybe 3 hours sleep. I am exhausted. Was up 3 times with Ben again. Had to clean up after him again. And Isabelle got up at 3AM for about 20 minutes to walk around outside.

Could not make hubby latte because I was exhausted. Got to sleep until 8:15am.

Contrary to what hubby thought, Ben did not make it thru the night. I had to clean up even more potty messes this morning. Hubby said he had stayed up until 12:30 to let Ben out for the final time.

Gave meds to Maggie. Isabelle did not come downstairs all day today.

Made chocolate chip cookies.

Tried to sleep. Could not rest. Bit wanted in and out ALL DAY LONG. Kept barking at stuff outside.

From about 9AM, we had snow flurries. No accumulation. Melted almost as soon as it hit the ground. Still depressing to have snow & cold.

Baby Ben sleeps on my chair

No comments: